Pricing & Payment
Our pricing structure is designed to be as affordable for our vendors as possible whilst ensuring long term sustainability. The market will have quality marketing and promotion, a dedicated website and Facebook page and monthly demonstrations that support stallholder produce. Cooking demonstrations and information sessions will be held in the hall adjacent the market and stallholders will have the opportunity to showcase their product offering. A ‘hero’ product will be featured at each market.
Fees are determined by the Market Steering Committee and reviewed annually.
INAUGRAL MARKET SPECIAL:
Accredited VFMA Members who book a minimum of three markets in 2016 will receive:
- 10 x Myrtleford Farmer Market sacks
- Essential Magazine article with your business highlighted
- Professional photo of your produce for own use
- Electricity surcharge waived in 2016
- Fees are payable monthly in advance – no payments will be accepted on market days
- Fee includes 10% GST – a tax invoice/receipt will be issued by TAFCO Rural Supplies
- Fee includes $3 VFMA levy per stall which is paid to the VFMA for each Stallholder
- There is a $20 charge for parking on-site if space permits – on site vehicles are discouraged
- Double sites are available at a discounted cost.
- Connection to mains power is available for $10 – limited sites
- 50% discount offered to eligible community groups, not for profits, social enterprises
FEE STRUCTURE: Daily rates
|3 metres||6 metres|
|Base cost||$50||$85||Basic site – 3 metres deep -(vehicle parked off-site)|
|Vehicle||$20||$20||Additional cost for parking on site (utility etc.)|
|Electricity||$10||$10||Permission required for Generator use|
|VFMA discount||-$10||-$10||Accredited VFMA members only|
On acceptance of your application we will confirm the site fees that are due for your first month’s market(s). Please see page 4 for our site pricing schedule.
Subsequently you will be emailed a Tax Invoice monthly in advance, for the site fees applicable to each market that you will be attending.
Payments are due monthly in advance. For example: if you are trading at the September market your fees for the market should be paid by 31st August.
Payment by cheque or cash is acceptable through the TAFCO Rural Supplies store by the due date – dishonored cheques will incur a $15 fee
Receipts will be issued by email upon payment.
Payment is by Electronic Funds Transfer
Our bank account details are:
- Account Name: TAFCO RURAL SUPPLIES
- ANZ Bank BSB: 013 749 Account Number: 2904 47723
IMPORTANT: When making your transfer please ensure that you identify your payment using the same business name (or abbreviation of) that you use on this application.